Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Post 2-1

As I said in my first post, some of my reasons for taking this class are to effectively use social media to infiltrate the job market and establish a social presence, as well as understand how information spreads (via social media) and discover new social networking sites.

The goal of my blog is to produce interesting content as well as a creative form. I would like to be able to make it fun to consume and look at. I would also like to see what each of the gadgets do, and use them to aid my audience in navigating my blog. 

The two gadgets I added are the search box and pageviews counter. The search box will make it easier for readers to find specific posts and the counter will allow myself and others to see how many people visit my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment