Friday, May 18, 2012

8

I've been sick lately, so what's mainly been on my mind is making sure that I'm feeling better in time for the Nelsonville Music Festival this weekend. There are a lot of great bands coming like Iron & Wine, M.Ward, and Horse Feathers. I get to go for free because I'm volunteering for 2 shifts. A lot of my friends will be volunteering as well, so I'm sure that I'll have a good time. I can't wait!

M. Ward

Some friends of mine are coming into town to attend 9fest and they'll be crashing at my apartment. I'm excited to hang out with them for a little bit this weekend because I haven't seen them since my last visit home. I'm also preparing for my graduation day by making sure that I get my cap and gown, and I have to make lunch reservations for my family members that are coming into town. I'm stoked to be graduating, but nervous about going out into the "real world," especially without a job lined up after my internship this summer. I'd really like to move to some big city, but I don't have to funds for that yet. Maybe in a few years.


After the summer is over I'll have to find a job, and if I can't find one I'll do all the things I'd been putting off throughout school and life, like doing pilates, learning sign language, taking tai chi. I'll try to write a screenplay and novel. I might make my own website. Maybe I'll do a bit of traveling. There are endless possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment